About the HUB
For people living in or near the Newcastle-under-Lyme area
Where the HUB meets
Bradwell Lodge Community Centre
When the HUB meets
Drop-in sessions are available on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month, 10:00am – 3:00pm, where one-to-one support is available. No appointment is required but there may be a short wait during busy times.
How to find out more
Contact [email protected]
The aims of the HUB are as follows:
- To give support and advice to people with Tinnitus
- Educate those who experience Tinnitus and offer support to their families, friends and carers
- To offer anyone affected by Tinnitus the opportunity to meet others in a supportive environment.
- To receive information from DEAFvibe HUB on the latest equipment which can give support to those with Tinnitus
- To encourage attendees to participate in DEAFvibe activities.