The Programme | British Tinnitus Association
The Expo is designed to be a drop-in event where you are welcome to stay as long as you wish but the programme repeats throughout the day. Repeated sessions will allow for you to take in a mix of talks, tasters and other features of the day, regardless of the entry time you book.
The Tinnitus Expo will feature 70% new and updated content for 2019:
We have a range of talks repeating though out the day covering the following topics:
– Tinnitus research round-up: updates on the latest research
– Tinnitus and hearing aids
– The BTA and future research
– Healthcare pathways: Treatment choices
– Why haven’t we cured tinnitus yet?
– Hyperacusis, Misophonia, Sound sensitivity explained
– CBT for Insomnia: Tinnitus and sleep
– Counselling for tinnitus
– Understanding habituation
These talks will run between the following times: