About Help in Hearing Ltd
Help in Hearing Ltd boast combined staff experience of more than 50 years, and state quality of service is their ‘commitment, aim and goal’.
They believe it is important to give clients the time needed in order to get to know and understand their individual hearing health requirements.
Why Help in Hearing Ltd are supporting the BTA
“As an independent hearing healthcare practice, we pride ourselves on the level of clinical service and advice we provide. Everyone has a unique experience of Tinnitus and by supporting the BTA we are showing that we are listening to our clients and reinforcing our holistic and pastoral approach”.
Summary of services
• Hearing tests
• Hearing aid recommendation and fitting
• Hearing aid re-programming and servicing
• Supply of hearing aid accessories
• Ear checks & tympanometry
• Micro-suction wax removal
• Tinnitus assessment, management and sound therapy
• Noise protection
• Anatomical swim moulds
• Clear Speech training for family and relatives
Corporate member since