NHS hospital directory | British Tinnitus Association


To find your nearest NHS tinnitus service enter your postcode below and then click on the map pins nearest to where you live.

If you would like to be seen at your local NHS hospital tinnitus service, you need to have a referral from your GP or an internal referral if you are already being seen for your hearing. This will depend on the hospital you go to, and more details should be available on their listing page.


If you are a health professional from an NHS Audiology service in the UK and you would like your hospital details to be featured, please just get in touch with the BTA via [email protected]

The Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast is equipt to help you manage and treat your tinnitus with the latest techniques and technology. Read here to find out more.Read more

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button