Talk to us | British Tinnitus Association
Our Tinnitus Support Team has many years of experience supporting people with tinnitus. We provide information, advice and emotional support to people living with this difficult and often misunderstood condition.
How to get in touch
The following services are available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays).
Please note that while we do have an in-depth understanding of tinnitus, we are not medically qualified and are therefore unable to give medical advice.
Call 0800 018 0527
Click the chat icon at the bottom of the screen
Email us at [email protected]
If you have a quick question text us on 07537 416841
Such a friendly, helpful and informative person who not only advised but listened and reassured. Thank you so much – BTA Helpline Caller
Need support at other times?
Take On Tinnitus
You can access our free online learning resource Take On Tinnitus which is available all day, every day. Take on Tinnitus has been designed for people who have just begun to experience tinnitus, but is also a valuable resource for those who have experienced the condition long term.
The Helplines Partnership
The BTA meets all of The Helplines Partnership’s good practice criteria and are therefore authorised to display the member logo.
- The helpline does not profit from callers
- The helpline provides unbiased support and information
- The person taking the call has been trained and supported
- The helpline has adequate staff to provide a service during all their advertised opening hours
- The helpline has a clear policy on what information they can share about a call – read our confidentiality policy
- The helpline has a policy on making the service accessible
- The helpline has clear information available regarding complaints about the service – read our complaints policy
Funding from the Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by The National Lottery Community Fund, has helped us with staffing and promotional costs for helpline. Thanks to the Government for making this possible. This service has also received funding from the National Lottery Awards for All programme.
Video soundtrack: Creative Commons Music by Jason Shaw on Audionautix.com