Nottingham Tinnitus Support Group | British Tinnitus Association
About the group
Our friendly meetings offer an opportunity to meet members who are managing their tinnitus and share our collective wisdom for living well. Our group sets out to support each other and will have BTA and other guest speakers from time to time. All new members are very welcome.
Where the group meets
Nottinghamshire Deaf Society
22 Forest Road West
Map of the location: https://www.nottsdeaf.org.uk/contact-us/
When the group meets
Every 3rd Tuesday of the month, 14:00-15:30 (face-to-face)
The group also meets occasionally online via Zoom for guest speaker presentations.
- 13th of April 2022 at 7pm: Online introduction to mindfulness presentation by Dr James Jackson
- 3rd of May 2022 at 7pm: Online introduction to mindfulness practice workshop with Alan Muskett
In any case, please contact the group organiser (see details below) if you would like to join this group and/or an online event.
How to find out more
Name of group organiser: Nadine Mellor
Telephone number for enquiries: 07580756468
E-mail contact for enquiries: [email protected]
- Close to Nottingham City Centre
- Just 100 metres from the nearest tram stop (High School)
- Direct tram link from Nottingham train station and city centre
- To find out more about the venue location: https://www.nottsdeaf.org.uk/contact-us/
Car parking facility is at the Forest Park and Ride, which is a short walk from the venue.
Accessible parking is available, and the building has facilities for disabled people. However, there is no parking on site.
The Nottinghamshire Deaf Society generously offered us to have our BTA Tinnitus Support Group meetings at their location. The meeting room is free of charge.
Donations to Nottinghamshire Deaf Society are welcome but totally optional.
Please note that our Tinnitus Support Group does not use sign language. If you have any questions please contact the group organiser.
Last updated: 26/4/2022