Join the BTA today | British Tinnitus Association
Our members are at the heart of our work
Together we can silence tinnitus. By becoming a member you’ll join a growing group of people who play a part in everything we do – and who are determined to make sure that no one faces tinnitus alone. Join us and together we can silence tinnitus.
Membership means you become part of a mutually supportive community, as well as being the first to find out about the latest tinnitus research. You’ll also receive some great membership benefits.
- Our exclusive membership magazine, Quiet.
- Annual Impact Report
- Our monthly e-newsletter, Focus
- A free gift to help focus the mind – a mindfulness colouring book (for new members)
- Free sound therapy noise CDs – a choice of white noise, brown noise, pink noise or purple noise
- Discount on products for tinnitus
- The chance to have your say and to vote for our trustees
- To fund our work in the world of tinnitus support and research
- £5 webinar library discount
- 2 free webinars from our library
- Access to free information leaflets
Choose the type of membership communication that suits you
As usual – you will receive all the membership benefits listed above in the standard way. So that means Quiet magazine and renewal notices will arrive in the post and the Focus e-newsletter by email.
Digital only – receive all your communications by email.
No communication – support our work without receiving Quiet magazine or any contact from us.
Overseas membership – you will receive all the benefits of being a member and still only pay £20 per year. New overseas members will receive their welcome pack in the post and then receive all communications digitally.
Join us today!
Annual membership costs just £20 (only £5 per quarter) and here’s how to buy yours.
Together we can silence tinnitus
Simply download our new Direct Debit form, complete it and send it to us in the post at:
FREEPOST BTA (No stamp or further address details required – trust us, it will get here!)
Or email it to [email protected]
Simply visit our online shop to purchase your membership HERE (UK and overseas)
If you would like to set up your membership over the phone, please call us on 0114 250 9933 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). If you’d prefer to join by post we can send out a membership form in an information pack. These can be requested over the phone or by completing the form HERE